Companies can leverage IdentityX to empower both their business and their customers. Some of the concrete benefits include:
- Reduce Fraud – Many corporations treat the losses associated with identity fraud as a cost of doing business. This loss can be substantial, and the mitigation of this write-off represents potentially huge, bottom-line savings. IdentityX protects against identity theft with the highest level of identity trust available today.
- Manage Risk – IdentityX provides the ability to customize the level of security required for different transactions. This means that risk can be accurately managed - the security required for high risk transactions can be balanced against the convenience of quick authentication for low risk transactions.
- Differentiate Brand – The IdentityX solution is unique, balancing customer convenience with unprecedented security to create an exciting brand differentiator for the 21st century.
- Attract New Customers – By embracing an innovative and secure solution such as IdentityX to solve identity fraud issues, businesses appeal to both tech-savvy early adopters as well as risk conscious, security focused customers. As the identity landscape continues to increase its reliance on digital interactions, companies adopting IdentityX will be positioned to take advantage of this movement rather than trying to play "catch up" after the fact.
- Up-sell Services – For both new and existing customers, IdentityX provides opportunities to up-sell existing services, as well as to create a new suite of identity-oriented options. Intrinsically, IdentityX allows businesses to interact with their customers anywhere, anytime. Combined with identity security, this connectivity has tremendous potential for new ventures.
- Low Implementation Cost – Without the need to purchase, deploy, upgrade or support separate hardware (since the phone is customer funded), IdentityX is available at a price point that will enable mass adoption.
- Future-Proof – Because IdentityX is hardware agnostic and designed to run on existing smart phones, businesses are not locked into any specific hardware solution. Further, given Daon’s fundamental reputation for biometric solution interoperability, future advances in biometric verification can easily be adopted. As more powerful smart phones are developed and biometric modalities continue to evolve and improve, IdentityX is designed to take advantage of this constant change, rather than defend against it.